Securus’ XL inmate terminal is the most widely deployed touchscreen hardware in corrections. XL is commonly deployed with two handsets in facility lobbies to facilitate on-site video visitation and other public services. The XL can also be used by inmates in housing locations where a larger screen is desired.
- Size: 15” display with one or two handsets
- Touchscreen Technology: Capacitive touchscreen allows for easy navigation and scrolling
- Power: Traditional AC or power-over-ethernet
- Internal Lighting: Internal LED lighting illuminates the inmate or visitor ensuring proper lighting and optimal picture quality.
- Safety & Security: No external hinges and resistant to liquid
All Securus inmate hardware leverages the same hardware agnostic software, ConnectUs, which delivers an unlimited number of communication, automation, and self-help applications to inmates. Click here to learn more about ConnectUs.
The transition is now complete and it was virtually flawless. With the short turn around time for implementation of the project, it was done with almost no complaints from inmates and their families.County Sheriff's Office, Texas